It was great to see The Project's Carrie Bickmore use her TV WEEK Gold Logie acceptance speech to raise awareness of an issue that affects so many people. Nominations for the 2016 Australian of the Year Awards are now open and if you know of someone going above and beyond, give them the recognition they deserve! #beaniesforbraincancer www.australianoftheyear.org.au/nominate Read More →
Chief Operating Officer - Position Description
The National Australia Day Council’s purpose is to inspire national pride and spirit to enrich the lives of all Australians. We achieve this by running the Australian of the Year Awards and being the coordinating body for Australia Day celebrations across the nation.
The NADC has recently recruited a new Chief Executive Officer. Under this new leadership there is an increased focus on innovation and expanding the NADC's activities to include a year-long conversation about national pride and citizenship. The organisation has an empowered, flat structure and approach to work that encourages all team members to take active control and responsibility for their activities.
We are seeking to engage a senior leader to fill the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO).
The COO will lead:
- The development and implementation of the company's operational strategy;
- The smooth running of the governance of the company including acting as company secretary;
- The monitoring, reporting and management of the company's finances;
- The development, implementation and continuous improvement of the company's processes and procedures;
- The effective use of technology to ensure efficient operation of the company's activities.
Balanced with what can be described as high expectations by the NADC, a generous salary package that recognises skills, experience, qualifications and contribution is being offered.
To receive a full position description call 02 6120 0600.
Applications will close on Friday 5 August 2016.